The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1800 block of West 15th Street: television.
• Restaurant, 3300 block of McClellan Boulevard: stainless steel equipment.
• Residence, 2800 block of McKleroy Avenue: television.
• Residence, 2400 block of Gurnee Avenue: laptop computer.
• Residence, 200 block of Hughes Street: wheels.
• Residence, unspecified block of North Avenue: cast iron wood stove, welder, torch kit.
• Residence, 200 block of South Wilmer Avenue: residence: antique saws, tools, wheels.
• Residence, 500 block of Tillman Avenue: televisions.
• Residence, 3100 block of Truman Avenue: lawn mower.
• Residence, 3100 block of Anita Avenue: clothing, cash, flashlight, shoes.
• School, 4400 block of Saks Road: mp3 player.
• Drug store, 300 block of East 18th Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 1400 block of Gate 8 Road: hay trailer.
• Residence, 5400 block of Saks Road: air conditioning unit.
• Supermarket, 800 block of Noble Street: 2000 Toyota Celica. (Recovered 02-10-2014)
• Residence, 3800 block of Pelham Road: 2002 Kia Spectra.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Pattiway Drive, Alexandria: stove, DVDs, clothes dryer, tool box, tools, washing machine.
• Storage facility, McClellan Boulevard, Alexandria: wiring, gas heater, tools.
• Residence, Lowimoore Road, Alexandria: jewelry, coins, cash, coin collection.
• Residence, Sprague Avenue, Anniston: game consoles, headphones, camera, DVD player, firearm, games.
• Residence, Stadium Drive, Alexandria: firearm.
• Residence, Old Choccolocco Road, Anniston: jewelry.
• Parking lot, Alabama 144, Alexandria: horse trailer.
• Residence, Alabama 9, Anniston: steel cable, chain link, motorcycle, padlock.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 200 block of East 2nd Street: ammunition box, jewelry.