Saturday, Feb. 8
• The 2014 Youth for Christ Rally meeting/choir practice, noon, Macedonia Baptist Church, Parkwood Drive, Anniston.
Sunday, Feb. 9
• Annual Women’s Day/Missionary Day, sponsored by the General Missionary Society, 3 p.m., Mount Olive Baptist Church, 101 S. Christine Ave. at B St., Anniston. The guest speaker will be Mrs. Josephine Swift of Elizabeth Baptist Church of Tuscaloosa. The theme is “Christian Women of God Elevated into a Realm of Spirituality by Shifting from Servanthood to Perfect Praise and Worship.” Music will be rendered by Antioch Baptist Church of Gadsden. Call 256-236-9821 for more information.
• Celebration of 10th annual pilgrimage, 3 p.m., Refuge Full-Gospel Methodist Church, 401 E. 22nd St., Anniston, Elder Benjamin L. Little is pastor. Guest preacher will be the Rev. Paul Milton, pastor of Shady Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Brooklyn, Ga.
Sunday, Feb. 16
• Annual “What’s love got to do with it?” program, 3 p.m., God’s Covenant Ministry, 1000 Parkwood Drive, Anniston, Ervin E. Huguley is pastor, Anita Vincent of Sycamore is guest speaker.
Thursday, Feb. 20
• Battle of the Quartets series, 7 p.m., Heflin Parks and Recreation Center, Coleman St., Heflin. The Mark Trammell Quartet and The Perrys will be in concert; and duo and hosts, Josh & Ashley Franks, will appear. Doors open at 6 p.m. Call 731-607-1948 or visit www.joshandashleyfranks.com for more information.