• Theft of property III. A 44-year-old female reported the theft of an IPhone 4 valued at $99 that occurred at her residence Dec. 15.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on the Cedartown Highway in which a Kobalt 80-gallon air compressor, a Campbell Hausfeld air compressor, a calibration weight, a nine-piece calibration weight set, two clip-on style fans, three 20-quart stainless steel pots, a 50-foot yellow air hose, and other items were taken.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered two plastic baggie corners containing a white crystal rock substance, a green prescription bottle, and a syringe during an incident that occurred at the intersection of Highway 278 and Highway 9.
• Theft of property III. A 31-year-old male reported the theft of a Sony PlayStation valued at $250 that occurred between 11 a.m. and 3:330 p.m. The item was recovered Dec. 19.
• Identity theft. A 56-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at 11 a.m.
• Theft of property III. A resident of the 500 block of West Alabama Street reported the theft of a Fujifilm Finepix S4430 digital camera valued at $170.
• Theft of property III. An employee of Dollar General reported the theft of a remote control truck and a USMC fire team set with a total value of $30.
• Theft of property III. An employee of Dollar General reported the theft of a Thomas the Train toy and a Thomas the Train starter set with a total value of $28.
• Harassing communications. A 64-year-old female reported an incident that occurred around 5:30 p.m.
• Fire investigation. Officers investigated a fire that occurred on North Church Street at 8:15 p.m.
• Theft of property II. A 32-year-old male reported the theft of a Taurus PT 740 .40-caliber semi-automatic pistol valued at $400 that occurred between Dec. 16 and Dec. 21.
• Theft of property III, criminal mischief III. A 22-year-old female reported damage done to the paint on a car door and the theft of a white unknown brand of washer and dryer that occurred at 2:17 p.m.
• Spencer Lerone Dudley, 26, attempting to elude a police officer.
• Brattany Monea Lee, 23, failure to appear.
• Jacoby Tadarrel McNeal, 24, failure to pay (two counts).
• Michael Allen Kiser, 48, probation violation.
• Chanel Chantae Fife, failure to pay on theft of property III charges.
• Floyd Gregory Prater, 50, contempt.