The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: television, laptop computer. (Recovered 11-11-13)
• Residence, 500 block of North Virginia Avenue: tools, lantern, generator.
• Residence, 1400 block of McCall Drive: cash, food items.
• Service station, 1500 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: welder, lawn mower, gasoline.
• Residence, 200 block of North Ledbetter Street: DVDs, game console, electric guitar.
• Residence, 600 block of Parker Street: central heat/air unit, air conditioning unit, chainsaw, tool kit, printer, backpack.
• Residence, unspecified block of Twine Street: televisions. (Recovered 11-9-2013)
• Residence, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: game console, games.
• Residence, 3000 block of McKleroy Avenue: televisions.
• Residence, 1200 block of Altamont Road: television.
• Residence, 2500 block of 14th Street: firearm, pellet gun, jewelry, coins.
• Residence, 400 block of East 22nd Street: television.
• Residence, 900 block of West 49th Street: television, game console.
• Residence, 1000 block of Michael Lane: space heaters.
• Residence, 4700 block of Linda Lane: game console.
• Residence, 1500 block of Brown Avenue: jewelry.
• Public building, 300 block of Pappy Dunn Boulevard: mold injector. (Recovered 11-1-2013)
• Parking lot, unspecified block of Lynwood Drive: cash.
• Residence, 700 block of West 54th Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 4900 block of Saks Road: cash.
• Service station, 3000 block of U.S. 78: cash.
• Residence, 1200 block of Kilby Terrace: jewelry.
• Residence, 1200 block of Highland Avenue: cash from a debit card.
• Parking lot, 3100 block of McKleroy Avenue: 2003 Chevrolet Impala.
• Street, 800 block of Lagarde Avenue: 1978 Cadillac Deville. (Recovered 11-7-2013)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Cochran Springs Road, Ohatchee: firearm, jewelry box, jewelry, game console.
• Residence, Westwood Drive, Alexandria: jewelry.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, unspecified block of Suzanell Lane: utility trailer.
• Construction site, unspecified block of U.S. 78 West and Bynum Boulevard, Eastaboga: batteries, fuel pump.
• Residence, 1700 block of Airport Road: jewelry.
• Parking lot, 90 block of Plaza Lane: purse, cash, personal checks, cell phone, personal I.D.
• Merita Bread Company, U.S. 78 W: utility trailer.
• Residence, 100 block of Sand Trap Circle: utility trailer.