The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of Blue Ridge Drive: firearm.
• Residence, 100 block of East 30th Street: copper wire and tubing.
• Residence, 700 block of Hutto Hill Road: refrigerator, heater, air conditioner.
• Commercial location, 500 block of Quintard Avenue: lighting fixtures.
• Residence, 500 block of Knox Avenue: cell phone.
• Residence, 4000 block of Dix Street: satellite receiver.
• Residence, Murphree Lake Road: lawnmower.
• Residence, 100 block of Murphree Lake Road: 4-wheeler, generator.
• Church, 4700 block of Saks Road: ladder.
• Field location, County Road 109 and Alabama 202: tractor batteries.
• Street location, 1700 block of Moore Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 400 block of South Allen Avenue: firearm.
• Residence, 500 block of South Colvin Street: wallet, personal I.D., cash.
• Residence, 400 block of Tomahawk Trail: cash.
• Parking lot, 300 block of Elm Street: 2010 Dodge Charger.
• Bank, 1000 block of Quintard Avenue: personal I.D., credit card, cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Lincoln Street, Hobson City: DVD player, television.
• Residence, Cedar Creek Road, Piedmont: 2004 Honda 4-wheeler.
• Street, Eastern Mountain Road, Anniston: 2007 Ford Mustang.
• Alexandria Elementary School, 2525 Alexandria-Wellington Road, Alexandria: cell phone and case.
• Residence, McIntosh Road, Oxford: 2003 Jeep Wrangler.