• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 23-year-old male reported the theft of an Alabama driver’s license and a military spouse identification card that occurred on Old Shady Grove Road between 4 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Oct. 27.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 33-year-old female reported the theft of a wallet containing identification cards and a flashlight that occurred between 10:09 p.m. Oct. 27 and 1 p.m. Oct. 28 on Craig Avenue.
• Criminal littering. Officers investigated a complaint made about littering at the Boy Scout building located at the Sports Complex.
• Foreign recovery. Officers recovered a 2001 Ford Windstar van valued at $5,000.
• Receiving stolen property I. Officers investigated possession of a stolen 2001 Ford Windstar van.
• Burglary III. A resident of Ridge Crest Drive reported the theft of meats, two cases of water and two light bulbs during an incident that occurred between Oct. 19 and Oct. 29.
• Discharging firearms inside city limits. Officers recovered a 9-mm. Makarov handgun and a casing from a location on Oak Street during an incident that occurred around 11:45 p.m. Oct. 29.
• Theft by deception II. A 72-year-old female reported an incident involving $500 that occurred at her residence Oct. 27.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 35-year-old male reported the theft of a Pioneer Auto CD player valued at $100 and $150 damage done to the vehicle console during an incident that occurred between 5 p.m. Oct. 29 and 8 a.m. Oct. 30 on East Ladiga Street behind the post office.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 56-year-old male reported the theft of two 10-inch Bazooka subwoofer speakers, a Lincoln Mfg. welder, a Bazooka stereo amplifier, a Panasonic auto CD player, and a pair of Converse shoes as well as damage done to his vehicle in an incident that occurred between 5 p.m. Oct. 29 and 8 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 500 block of Memorial Drive.
• Harassment. A 38-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence between 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
• Making false report to law enforcement authority. Officers investigated an incident that occurred Oct. 1 at 12:48 p.m. on West Ladiga Street.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 38-year-old female reported the theft of a disability check, wallet, check book, driver’s license, child support card, Visa card, and other items that occurred at Piedmont High School around 8:30 p.m. Her white Honda Civic was also damaged during the incident.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. An 18-year-old male reported a charcoal grey speaker box, a 2000-watt Boss amp, and two 10-inch kicker speakers were stolen from his vehicle between 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. while located in the 5600 block of Old Piedmont Gadsden Highway.
• Theft of property III. An 18-year-old female reported a Brighton bracelet with charms, a Vera Bradley wallet, $50 in currency, and a Noble Bank debit card were stolen in an incident that occurred between 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. while located in the 5600 block of Old Piedmont Gadsden Highway.
• Criminal mischief II. A 53-year-old male reported damage done to a wooden door and window during an incident that occurred on East Ladiga Street between Oct. 25 and Nov. 1.
• Criminal mischief II. A 44-year-old male reported $499 damage done to his 2005 Ford pickup that occurred at Piedmont High School between 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Nov. 1.
• Domestic violence III. A 43-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Morgan Avenue at 2 a.m.
• Burglary III. A 58-year-old male reported the theft of five interior doors, four pieces of used plywood, and six pieces of used paneling that occurred between Oct. 17 and Nov. 1 on Gadsden Street.
• Tracy Pernell Moore, 42, possession of a controlled substance.
• Evelyn Moore Collins, 53, receiving stolen property I.
• Valarie Francine Brown, 33, fraudulent use of credit/debit card (four counts).
• Matthew Shane Lewis, 40, failure to pay.
• Charvez Lee Woolf, 22, failure to appear.
• Jonathan Wade McGatha, 31, receiving stolen property III.
• Sara Burns Mosley, 50, negotiating worthless instrument.