The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Commercial location, 200 block of Jimmy Parks Boulevard: air conditioning units.
• Residence, 500 block of Bagley Drive: copper wire, speaker.
• Residence, 1300 block of Glendale Road: televisions, jewelry.
• Residence, 1100 block of Hudson Avenue: copper wire and tubing.
• Specialty store, 1100 block of Noble Street: currency, cash register, hair extensions.
• Specialty store, 1000 block of South Quintard Avenue: cell phones.
• Residence, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: currency, bank cards, wallet.
• Residence, 300 block of West Park Drive: antique sewing machines, aluminum shelves.
• Residence, 1900 block of Duncan Avenue: cash.
• Govt/Public building, 200 block of Jimmy Parks Boulevard: air conditioning unit.
• Residence, 500 block of North Virginia Avenue: generator.
• Residence, 1600 block of Charlotte Avenue: wallet, cash, debit card, personal I.D.
• Bank, 200 block of East Greenbrier-Dear Road: cash.
• Residence, 700 block of West 53rd Street: laptop computer with charger.
• Residence, 2000 block of Moore Avenue: laptop computer, speaker, cell phone.
• Unknown location, 2300 block of Adams Street: tools.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Pinecroft Road, Anniston: tools, trailer, compressor.
• Residence, Bonds Road, Ohatchee: cell phone, computer tablet.
• Unknown location, Turner Road, Oxford: ground bars, ground wire, power wires.
• Residence, Whites Gap Road, Jacksonville: refrigerator.
• Residence, Reads Mill Road, Wellington: Pit bull puppies.
• Residence, Magnolia Drive, Piedmont: radiator, truck wheels.