The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Convenience store, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash, computer hard drive, cigarettes.
• Storage facility, 4600 block of Eulaton Road: four-wheeler, string trimmer, air compressor.
• Residence, 4000 block of Bynum Leatherwood Drive: tools.
• Commercial location, unspecified block of West 13th Street: televisions, laptop computer, tablet computer.
• Residence, 600 block of West 41st Street: copper wiring.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: laptop computer, television.
• Residence, 1100 block of Altamont Road: bed, television, clothing, refrigerator, stove.
• Residence, 1300 block of Glendale Road: lawn mower.
• Specialty store, 200 block of East H Street: space heater, lawn mower, generator, string trimmer, leaf blower.
• Residence, 1700 block of Homarda Drive: pressure washer, drill and case, charger.
• Residence, 1300 block of Glenwood Trace: blower, hedge trimmer.
• Residence, 1900 block of Harris Avenue: television.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: tablet computer.
• Residence, 3000 block of McClellan Boulevard: lawn mower, string trimmer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: food items. (Recovered 08-23-2013)
• Construction site, unspecified block of Galloway Road/Dupont Drive: welder with trailer.
• Residence, 100 block of Cedar Way: firearm, jewelry.
• Parking lot, unspecified block of P Street/South Quintard Avenue: semi trailer, bundles of steel row bar.
• Residence, 3000 block of Brighton Avenue: medications, cigarettes.
• Bank, 1200 block of Wilmer Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 600 block of Keith Avenue: phone charger, firearm.
• Street, 400 block of West 29th Street: firearm.
• Street: 1986 GMC Caballero. (Recovered 05-02-2013)
• Public building, 400 block of East 10th Street: baseball bats, batting gloves, helmet.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, New Liberty Road, Jacksonville: firearm.
• Residence, Club Estates Drive, Anniston: debit/credit cards, cash, DVD player, personal I.D.
• Residence, Hawke Pass, Anniston: CDs with case, speaker, firearm.
• Residence, Valley Cub Drive, Alexandria: wallet, credit cards, firearm, purse, tazer.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 14-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Unknown location, 800 block of Walker Street: firearms.
• Construction site, U.S. 78/Fish Hatchery Road, Eastaboga: equipment batteries.
• Center of Hope, 1700 E. Hamric Drive: wallet, cash, personal I.D.
• Department store, 700 block of Drive: clothing. (Recovered 08-21-2013)
• Hotel, 200 block of Colonial Drive: cash, camera.
• Residence, 3500 block of Mary Drive: front grill of Jeep Wrangler.
• Dillard’s, 700 Quintard Avenue: clothing.