The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Specialty store, 1000 block of South Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 200 block of Roll Tide Road: television.
• Residence, first block of West 33rd Street: tools.
• Residence, 1600 block of Cobb Avenue: air conditioners, televisions, clothing.
• Residence, 2700 block of McKleroy Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 11th Street: game console, games.
• Residence, 200 block of G Street: lawn mower.
• Residence, 600 block of South Leighton Avenue: air conditioner, household items, tool box, tools.
• Residence, 1100 block of Altamont Drive: refrigerator, gas stove, copper wiring.
• Residence, 1700 block of Wilmer Avenue: bank card, personal I.D., cash, purse.
• Residence, 700 block of West 14th Street: wheel chair.
• Residence, 900 block of West 16th Street: hub caps.
• Residence, 1500 block of Cloverdale Road: tablet computer.
• Residence, 100 block of Joni Lee Lane: go-cart.
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: firearm.
• Public building, 500 block of Gate 3 Road: tablet computer.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 33rd Street: four-wheeler. (Recovered 08-05-2013)
• Residence, 300 block of Hutto Hill Road: electrical disconnect boxes, cable wire, trailer hitches, town chains, tools.
• Residence, 1000 block of Cynthia Crescent Street: utility trailer.
• Residence, 600 block of Willingham Drive: ATV.
• Department store, 1400 block of Golden Springs Road: laptop computer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise.
• Residence, unspecified block of Ruby Ridge Road: gate doors, tables, blinds, tools.
• 1600 block of Wilmer Avenue: purse, wallet, cosmetics, medications, cell phone, personal I.D.
• Residence, 1900 block of Davis Avenue: purse, cash, personal I.D., cell phone, debit card.
• Residence, 1100 block of Desoto Place: firearm.
• Parking lot, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: purse, wallet, cash, checks, personal I.D., debit card.
• Bar, 1300 block of West 10th Street: 2008 Saturn Outlook.
• Public building, 100 block of West 13th Street: 2007 Honda Ridgeline, personal I.D., cell phone.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 49th Street: vehicle batteries, catalytic converter.
• Parking lot, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: 2003 Cadillac Deville.
• Street, unspecified block of Leyden Street/Oakridge Avenue: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt. (Recovered 08-06-2013)
• Parking lot, 400 block of East 10th Street: 2004 Chevrolet Impala.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Old Sulphur Springs Road, Wellington: cash, purse, personal I.D.
• Residence, Oak Grove Road, Gadsden: logging chain, lock, four-wheeler, ramps.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: 1995 Honda Accord.
• Residence, Armstrong Street, Hobson City: 2003 Ford Explorer, cash.
• Unspecified location, Oakland Street, Weaver: credit card.