• Worldwide Women’s Conference sessions 9 a.m.-noon, 1:30-4 p.m. and 6 p.m., Abundant Life Ministry Church, 213 E. Choccolocco St., Oxford. Pastors are Jeffery and Doris Leonard.
• Free Food for the Soul, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Rest Haven Missionary Baptist Church, 2420 Noble St.
• Homecoming, 10 a.m., DeArmanville United Methodist Church, 370 DeArmanville Road. Guest speaker is the Rev. Richard Hodges. Special singing and a covered-dish lunch will follow. There will be no Sunday school. Everyone is invited.
• Women’s Day program, 3 p.m., First United Presbyterian, 701 W. 15th St. Guest speaker is the Rev. William Foster of Peace and Good Will Baptist Church.
• Ruhama Baptist Church 125th anniversary celebration, worship service at 10 a.m., singing 11:30 a.m.-noon, 230 S. Wilmer Ave. Lunch will be served after program in the fellowship hall. Everyone is invited. Call 256-238-8348 or 256-741-6212 for more information.
• Singing with The Johnson Family in concert, 6 p.m., Coldwater Baptist Church, 4400 Airport Road, Oxford. Everyone is invited.
• The 17th anniversary pastor appreciation for the Rev. Hersey and Sister Mildred Taylor. Morning service at 11 a.m., Greater Calvary Baptist Church, 1600 Constantine Ave., guest speaker is the Rev. Van Hardaway of First United Church of D.F. of Christ of Sweetwater, Tenn. Afternoon service, 3 p.m., guest speaker will be the Rev. Christopher Wimberly of Hunter Hill Baptist Church of Atlanta. Soul food will be served after the morning service. Everyone is invited to attend. Call 256-835-6682 for more information.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
• West Point Baptist Church, 5:30-8:15 p.m., U.S. 204, Jacksonville, across from Edwards Grocery. Children pre-K through sixth grade are invited to attend. Family day freedom celebration will be 10:30 a.m., June 30. Call 256-435-9380 or visit www.wpbcjville.com. Pastor is Ronny Moore.
• New Life Christian Cathedral, 1800 Gurnee Ave. All ages are welcome.
How To submit calendar items
■ Submit announcements no less than 10 days before the event takes place.
■ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, note in subject line: “For Faith Calendar”
■ Fax to 256-241-1991, note “Attn: Anniston Star Faith Calendar”
■ Mail to The Anniston Star, Attn: Faith Calendar, P.O. Box 189, Anniston, AL 36202
■ Drop off to The Star’s office at 4305 McClellan Blvd.
■ Call 256-235-3556 with questions.