• Theft of services III. Officers investigated the theft of electrical services in the 300 block of Southern Avenue.
• Foreign recovery. A 36-year-old female recovered a Kindle Fire valued at $130 and turned it over to officers.
• Domestic violence III. A 34-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street at 8:58 p.m.
• Duty to give information and render aid. A 54-year-old female reported damage done to the driver’s side front end of a Hyundai Elantra while located at Tweener’s at 2:30 p.m.
• Harassment. A 20-year0old male reported an incident that occurred at 10:40 p.m. June 10 on Highway 278 East.
• Abandoned vehicle. Officers investigated a 2007 Chrysler Sebring parked on Sterling Street at 11:30 p.m.
• Assault III. A 26-year-old male reported an assault that occurred at the Laundry Basket between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. June 11.
• Theft of services III. Officers investigated the theft of electrical services and a broken power seal at a location on Carol Street.
• Domestic violence III. A 24-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around noon.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 44-year-old female reported $300 damage done to the rear bumper of a 2006 Pontiac while located on Caldwell Street around 4 p.m.
• George Adalberto Pina, 41, domestic violence III.
• George Pina, 41, probation violation.
• Jason Allen Poore, 35, assault III.
• Christopher Eric Sanford, 34, failure to appear (three counts).