• Theft of property III. A 70-year-old female reported the theft of a Weed Eater brand push lawn mower valued at $200 that occurred on East Ladiga Street between May 1 and May 8.
• Theft of property III. A 25-year-old female reported the theft of a green/blue child’s Hot Wheels bicycle, a child’s push scooter with red/black handlebars, and a Mickey Mouse tricycle with a yellow seat and green basket that were taken from her residence on Cook Street between noon May 9 and 2 p.m. May 10.
• Theft of property III, criminal mischief III. A 58-year-old male reported $100 damage done to fuel lines and $50 worth of gasoline stolen from a location on Old Ladiga Road between 9 a.m. May 9 and 8:30 a.m. May 11.
• Duty to give information and render aid. A 33-year-old male reported damage done to a red 1994 Ford Ranger while located on North Center Avenue at 8 p.m.
• Attempting to elude a police officer. Officers were involved in an incident that occurred on South Fifth Avenue around 9:30 a.m.
• Theft of property III. An employee of Dollar General reported the theft of two Kit Kat candy bars valued at $2.
• Forgery II. A 32-year-old male reported a forged bill of sale for a 1999 Ford Expedition that occurred May 6 at 9 a.m.
• Damage to property (non-criminal). Officers documented damage done to screen windows at a location on Mack Alexander Road that occurred between April 15 and May 13.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated a burglary that occurred on West Ladiga Street and resulted in $100 damage to locks and hasps.
• Criminal mischief III. A 46-year-old female reported damage done by key marks to the driver’s side of her vehicle that occurred at Piedmont High School between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 59-year-old female reported two unauthorized transactions made for $99.48 each that occurred at 10:49 a.m.
• Theft by deception II. A 40-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence and involved $720.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of $20 worth of MREs (Meals Ready-to-eat) from a location on West Ladiga Street.
• Criminal mischief III. A 23-year-old male reported damage done to the driver’s side rear door of a 1997 GMC Jimmy that occurred around 1:30 p.m. on Old Ladiga Road.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 34-year-old female reported two fraudulent $125 transactions made again her credit union account.
• Burglary III. A 54-year-old male reported the theft of a window air conditioner unit from his residence on Haines Street.
• Shelby Montgomery Cobb, 31, failure to pay.
• Margaret Candace McGatha, 35, driving under the influence – alcohol.
• Matthew Shane Lewis, 39, theft of property III.
• Chelsie Hope Taylor, 20, failure to appear.
• Andrea Hammett Pogue, 32, failure to appear.
• Marcus Dwaine Kaylor, 33, failure to appear.
• Joshua Curtis Harper, 27, torture/willful abuse of a child