• Steven Andrew Wasson, 41, domestic violence III.
• Randall Tyler Wasson, 18, domestic violence III.
• Michael Lamar Young, 25, theft of property III and failure to appear.
• Jacob Drake Poole, 18, attempting to elude a police officer.
• Steven Andrew Wasson, 41, criminal trespass III.
• Chelsea Gail Kalif, 21, probation violation.
• Germicheal Thompson, 36, probation violation.
• Mayeis Taconga Foster, 38, probation violation.
• Theft of property III. A 35-year-old female reported the theft of an orange and white Ozone bicycle valued at $70.
• Domestic violence III. An 18-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence at 8 p.m. June 14.
• Domestic violence III. A 41-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence at 8 p.m.
• Harassment. A 52-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on East Ladiga Street at 8:29 p.m. June 14.
• Forgery II. A resident of West Alabama Street reported two checks valued at $600 forged between May 1 and June 5.
• Attempting to elude a police officer. Officers were involved in an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street at 5 p.m.
• Harassing communications. A 47-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 9:56 p.m. June 14.
• Theft of property III. A 26-year-old female reported the theft of a Nintendo DSi with a green Nerf case and a grey charger valued for a total of $101.
• Burglary III. A 33-year-old male reported the theft of a black semi-auto weapon valued at $400 and damage done to a metal door knob to the front wooden door of his residence.
• Domestic violence III. A 39-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 10:26 p.m.
• Burglary III. Officers responded to a call of a burglary at a location on Main Street that occurred between 7 p.m. June 17 and 5:25 a.m. June 18 and resulted in the theft of $135 in various denominations.
• Identity theft. A 56-year-old male reported incidents that occurred between July 1, 2012 and June 19, 2013 against a Verizon account.
• Damaged property. Officers investigated damage done to the rear passenger’s side quarter panel and rear bumper of a 2007 Chevy Silverado that occurred around 10:50 a.m. June 19 at the post office.
• Criminal mischief III. Officers investigated a damaged glass store front door that occurred on Alabama Street between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m.
• Damage to property (non-criminal). A 27-year-old female reported $400 damage done to the rear window of a Ford 500 sedan.
• Violation of a family violence protection order, harassing communications. A 43-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 3:45 p.m.