• Harassing communications. A 41-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 8:02 p.m.
• Harassment. A 34-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 10:50 p.m.
• Robbery I. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Highway 278 at 4:33 a.m. in which $100 in currency was stolen. Items recovered included a Jack’s bag, a red toboggan, a black shirt with orange lettering, a brown Michael Cross purse containing miscellaneous items and money, a pair of black and white shoes, and a pair of black jeans.
• Menacing. A 19-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at a convenience store parking lot between 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred between June 19 and June 20 on North Center Avenue and resulted in the theft of miscellaneous fireworks.
• Criminal trespass III. A 61-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on North Main Street at 5:10 a.m.
• Domestic violence III. A 26-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at noon June 12.
• Theft of property III. A 41-year-old male reported the theft of a red go-cart with roll bars and a Briggs and Stratton engine valued at $100 that was taken from the 900 block of Hughes Street between midnight June 21 and midnight June 22.
• Criminal mischief II. A 48-year-old male reported that six windows on a 2004 Dodge Stratus were damaged while in the Dollar General parking lot at 4:13 p.m.
• Harassment. A 23-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on Taylor Street at 6:45 p.m.
• Domestic violence III, violation of a domestic protection order – punishment. A 21-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 7:25 p.m.
• Assault III, menacing. A 28-year-old male reported damage done to the windshield of a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee that occurred on Foothills Drive at 7 p.m.