• Possession of a forged instrument I. Officers recovered a counterfeit $20 bill from an undisclosed location.
• Reckless driving. A 24-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Highway 278 By-Pass between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A 21-yearold male reported the theft of a red Roadmaster 18-speed bicycle that occurred between June 29 and June 30 on Ginter Avenue.
• Theft of services III, criminal mischief III. Officers investigated the theft of $33.35 in electrical services and damage done to an electric meter seal that occurred on Oak Street between June 26 and July 2.
• Domestic violence. A 32-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on Morgan Avenue between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.
• Harassment. A 23-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at Raceway on May 1.
• Harassment. A 23-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at Raceway July 2.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 36-year-old female reported the theft of a brown Marc Ecko purse containing $250, Tramadol tables, Hydrocodone tablets, and miscellaneous credit and debit cards that occurred between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. at the sports complex.
• Burglary III. A 25-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence between 10:30 p.m. July 2 and 2:05 a.m. July 3.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 51-year-old female reported three incidents of unauthorized debit card transactions that occurred at an unknown location.
• Theft of property I. A 75-year-old male reported the theft of a Ruger mini 14 caliber .223 stainless steel gun valued at $450.
• Abandoned vehicle. Officers investigated an abandoned 1994 Nissan Altima sedan at the intersection of Ginter Avenue and North Street.
• Assault III. A 30-year-old male reported an incident that occurred between 8 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. on Highway 9 North.
• Theft of property III. A 45-year-old male reported the theft of a Murray 26-inch push mower with a Briggs & Stratton motor valued at $180.
• Theft of property III. A 36-year-old male reported the theft of $100 in currency that occurred on North Center Avenue April 7.
• Open container. Officers recovered six unopened cans of beer and one open can during an incident that occurred at the intersection of Front Street and North Main Street at 12:30 a.m.
• Domestic violence III, burglary III. A 32-year-old male reported three front windows and a front door window damaged during an incident that occurred at 5:30 a.m.
• Domestic violence III, burglary III. A 29-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence between 9:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
• Parris Clayton Marshall, 31, robbery I.
• Donnie Sim Rhinehart, 60, negotiating worthless instrument (two counts).
• Christopher Fain McFry, 38, failure to appear (four counts).
• Tracy Pernell Moore, 41, failure to appear.
• Jason Michael McFry, 39, criminal trespass III.
• Amber Nicole Hooper Kleist, 25, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana II.
• Marquis Donnell Huey, 27, failure to pay.
• Christopher Howard Milam, 47, failure to appear on no insurance and speeding.
• Ricky Lavon Swink, 38, failure to appear (two counts).
• Christopher Eric Sanford, 34, failure to appear.
• Riley Keaton Smith, 19, open container.
• Joshua Coty Westbrook, 27, failure to pay.
• David Russell Crane, 54, theft of property III.
• Matthew Lee Walker, 20, driving under the influence – alcohol.