The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1200 block of Champaign Avenue: laptop computer, camera.
• Residence, 1300 block of East 10th Street: amplifier, CD player, laptop computer, game console.
• Residence, 2300 block of Gurnee Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 600 block of Jewell Street: cigarettes, jewelry, sunglasses.
• Residence, 4100 block of Brierwood Lane: Polaris Ranger XP 900, utility trailer, hunting game cameras and tree stands.
• Residence, 1300 block of East Tenth Street: jewelry, watches, televisions, laptop computer.
• Commercial location, 300 block of East Blue Mountain Road: cash, ATM.
• School, 2000 block of Cooper Avenue: copper fittings.
• Residence, unspecified block of West 23rd Street: outdoor camera.
• Residence, 1000 block of Timuquana Lane: automobile back-up camera, navigation system.
• Parking lot, 1200 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2006 Nissan Altima.
• Parking lot, 4400 block of Sprague Avenue: speakers, amplifier, CD player.
• Street, 200 block of East Seventh Street: driver’s license, cell phone.
• Residence, 600 block of Quintard Avenue: radio, speaker, amplifier, coins.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Chinch Creek Road, Piedmont: game console, games.
• Residence, Nature Trail, Anniston: backpack, cash, firearm.
• Abbott’s Stop & Shop, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: tobacco products.