The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1400 block of Draper Avenue: miter saw, copper wire.
• Residence, 2600 block of Old Wilmer Avenue: air conditioner.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: game console, television.
• Residence, 1900 block of Leighton Avenue: television.
• Residence, 800 block of Constantine Avenue: laptop computer.
• Residence, 400 block of Pine Lane: television, speakers.
• Residence, 1500 block of Woodstock Avenue: game console, controller, cell phone, cash.
• Residence, 200 block of A Street: laptop computer, television.
• Residence, 1700 block of Pelham Road: copper wire, power breakers.
• Residence, 500 block of West 26th Street: refrigerator, recliner.
• Residence, 200 block of West 43rd Street: cell phone with case. (Recovered 06-21-2013)
• Residence, 1000 block of Michael Lane: hedge trimmer.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: cell phone.
• School, 4800 block of McClellan Boulevard: laptop computer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 06-25-2013)
• Street, 23rd Street and Moore Avenue: steel drill rods.
• Residence, 300 block of Old Gadsden Highway: go-kart.
• Residence, Ridge Street: mp3 player, medications.
• Street, Alabama 202/Mulberry Avenue: 1977 Chevrolet G10 van.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Mitchellville Road, Lincoln: air conditioners, central heat/air unit.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Walmart parking lot, 92 Plaza Lane: license plate.
• Parking lot, 100 block of Alred Street: four-wheeler.
• Residence, 3000 block of Snow Lane: computer.
• Cowin Equipment parking lot, 1501 U.S. 78 E: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado.