The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Unknown location, 1500 block of Front Street: brass valves, saw, copper wire.
• Residence, 5300 block of Whisperwood Court: laptop computer, tablet computers, television.
• Residence, 4500 block of Bryan Avenue: firearm, checkbooks, laptop computer.
• Residence, 4700 block of Bryan Avenue: cell phone, televisions, shoes, tablet computer, games, bag. (some items recovered 01-13-2014)
• Residence, 5100 block of Arrow Avenue: game console, controllers.
• Residence, unspecified block of Pelham Heights: television, laptop bag, paperwork.
• Residence, 4700 block of Sprague Avenue: television.
• Residence, unspecified block of North Street: aluminum rack.
• Residence, 900 block of West 31st Street: jewelry, cash, medications.
• Residence, 300 block of Mar-Sha Drive: stone lions.
• Drug store, 400 block of 10th Street: cash.
• Residence, 5300 block of Whisperwood Court: televisions, game console.
• Residence, 2500 block of West 14th Street: copper pipe.
• Commercial location, 1400 block of Commerce Boulevard: headphones.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 01-15-2014)
• Residence, 800 block of Lloyd Street: 2004 Ford Thunderbird. (Recovered 01-13-2014)
• Residence, 300 block of Weatherbrook Lane: speakers.
• Hotel, 5600 block of McClellan Boulevard: 2013 Chrysler 200.
• Residence, 700 block of Arnold Drive: cash, jewelry.
• Residence, 2300 block of Simpson Street: firearm.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Hulsey Road, Jacksonville: laptop computer, Verizon Jetpack, jewelry box, jewelry.
• Residence, Charlie Penny Road, Piedmont: firearms.
• Residence, Pleasant Valley Road, Jacksonville: license plate, televisions, receiver/speaker system, computer monitor.
• Residence, Alexandria Jacksonville Highway, Alexandria: television, game, game console, controllers.
• Residence, Post Oak road, Alexandria: string trimmers, leaf blower.
• Residence, Barry Street, Oxford: washing machine, dryer.
• Bank, Anniston: customer account.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Alexandria: credit cards, tablet computer.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 15-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Samco, 2031 U.S. 78 E: purse, cash, personal I.D., debit card.
• Church, 0-99 block of Oak Street East: cash, wallet, cell phone, personal I.D.
• Dillards, 700 Quintard Ave.: merchandise. (Recovered 01-10-2014)
• Supermarket, 600 block of Main Street: theft by deception.
• Winn-Dixie, 4920 U.S. 78 W: motorized shopping carts. (Recovered 01-09-2014)
• Unknown location, 100 block of Sherman Drive: 1993 Honda Civic.