The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1000 block of Duncan Avenue: television, game console, jewelry.
• Residence, 2000 block of Coleman Road: television.
• Residence, 2100 block of Gurnee Avenue: television, jewelry, laptop computer, guitar.
• Residence, 4600 block of Skyline Drive: clothing, game consoles.
• Residence, 300 block of Hilltop Drive: vehicle parts, tools.
• Residence, 300 block of Willingham Drive: television.
• Residence, 2100 block of McKleroy Avenue: laptop computer, cell phone, hat, checkbook.
• Residence, 2600 block of Old Wilmer Avenue: security safe, cash, firearms.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: cash.
• Church, 1500 block of Brown Avenue: air conditioner.
• Church, 1100 block of West 31st Street: heat pump.
• Residence, 300 block of Fairway Drive: jewelry.
• Commercial location, 3000 block of McClellan Boulevard: lavatory, circuit breakers, ladder.
• Convenience store, 1400 block of Lenlock Lane: cell phone.
• Residence, 2800 block of McKleroy Avenue: coins, CDs and case.
• Residence, unspecified block of Murphree Lake Road: 1999 White Chevrolet Silverado.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Moore Lane, Anniston: vehicle parts.
• Residence, U.S. 431, Wellington: household items.
• Residence, Alexandria-Jacksonville Highway, Alexandria: game consoles, clothing, games.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 27-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1800 block of Cheaha Drive: computers, television, DVD player.
• Greyhound Bus Stop, Valero Grace Street: shoes. (Recovered 07-22-2013)
• Verizon Wireless, 700 Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Comfort Inn, 138 Elm St.: tablet computer.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: merchandise. (Recovered 07-22-2013)
• Dick’s Sporting Goods, 1500 Exchange Blvd.: golf club.