• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered two white tablets imprinted with “M358” and an orange and white 25-mg. tablet during an incident that occurred on Ginter Drive at 2:30 p.m.
• Theft of services III. Officers investigated a stolen water meter lock that occurred between Sept. 14 and Nov. 13 on Ridgecrest Dr.
• Criminal mischief III. A 65-year-old female reported damage done to a front wooden and glass door and two glass windows with wood frames that occurred at her residence between Oct. 4 and Nov. 13.
• Theft of property III. A 65-year-old male reported the theft of a 2014 tag decal that occurred between June 14 and Nov. 7 at his residence.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card and identity theft. A 56-year-old male reported an incident that occurred between 1:54 p.m. Nov. 7 and 1:54 p.m. Nov. 8 involving his Farmers & Merchants bank account.
• Theft of property III. A 63-year-old female reported the theft of a wallet containing $150 in currency, an Alabama driver’s license and a Wells Fargo checkbook that occurred on South Center Avenue between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Nov. 14.
• Burglary III. A female resident of Babbling Brook Road reported the theft of a black RCA microwave, a check written on a Farmers & Merchants bank account, and a toolbox containing assorted tools that occurred between 7 p.m. Nov. 14 and 2 p.m. Nov. 15.
• Theft of property III, criminal mischief III. A resident of Dailey Street reported damage done to the wires of a Power Wheel toy and the theft of a battery for the toy that occurred between Oct. 15 and Nov. 15.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 35-year-old male reported the theft of a Pioneer touch screen CD player, a Pioneer amplifier, and two Pioneer 12-inch sub woofers as well as damage done to the steering column, dash pad, and sliding glass window of his vehicle while located on Vigo Road at 6:03 a.m.
• Domestic violence III. A 50-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 3:48 a.m.
• Burglary III. A female resident of Babbling Brook Road reported the theft of a 46-inch RCA flat screen television, a Dell laptop computer, a Gateway computer, a Playstation 3, a Murray push mower, a Sylvania DVD player and other items that occurred between 5:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. Nov. 15.
• Noise ordinance violation. A 69-year-old male reported an incident that occurred in the Mapco parking lot between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Nov. 16.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacture of a controlled substance I. Officers recovered one pot meth lab and lab components along with pipes, scales, and burnt aluminum foil during an incident that occurred on Draper Street at 2 p.m.
• Misty Farmer Shepard, 36, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joshua Paul Henry, 29, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II.
• Robert Lee Henry, 57, possession of marijuana II.
• Joshua Steven Sullivan, 20, failure to appear.
• Tony James Wood, 23, criminal trespass I.
• Lydia Irene Saffold, 43, possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacture of a controlled substance I.