The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jasmine Lene Porter, 22: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Tangela Lashay Smith, 34: third-degree robbery.
• Betty Gidley Paslay, 62: first-degree theft.
• Jeremy Keith Goble, 36: possession of a controlled substance, possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
• Verne Ross Jr., 31: possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Christopher Montel Ball, 18, of Hobson City: destruction of state property.
• Brandon Allen Woodard, 35, of Anniston: warrant of arrest-probationer.
• Donrickus Levell Stewart, 27, of Anniston: order of arrest.
• Jeremy Evan Nunnally, 34, of Anniston: third-degree burglary.
• Joseph Donald Warren, 28, of Jacksonville: possession of a controlled substance.
• Derick Wayne Smith, 31, of Anniston: two counts of distribution of a controlled substance.
• Antonio Lapazs Redding, 43, of Anniston: trafficking cocaine.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Erica Megan Billings, 36: second-degree theft of property.
• Bobby Gene McDaniel, 51: fugitive from justice, using false I.D. to obstruct justice.
• Kenneth Lane Hurst Jr., 29: first-degree manufacture of a controlled substance.